Click here to watch this powerful video of one man’s struggle with depression and his climb out of the darkness. “I was relieved to learn what it was that was taking me in to this darkness……..with medication and talk therapy….. I came up and out”. (NOTE: Tom Johnson is a well known journalist who once served as the publisher of the Los Angeles Times and later became the President of CNN. He believes that “you are more than a title…you are more than a position”)
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Helps Improve Memory In Older Adults, Study Suggests
- Older Adults With Hearing Loss May Have Increased Risk For Depression, Study Suggests.
- Healthy Diet During Midlife Appears Not To Prevent Dementia, Study Indicates.
- Shorter Reproductive Span Tied To Increased Dementia Risk In Women, Study Indicates
- Researchers Find No Causal Link Between Smoking And Dementia.