Click here to watch this powerful video of one man’s struggle with depression and his climb out of the darkness. “I was relieved to learn what it was that was taking me in to this darkness……..with medication and talk therapy….. I came up and out”. (NOTE: Tom Johnson is a well known journalist who once served as the publisher of the Los Angeles Times and later became the President of CNN. He believes that “you are more than a title…you are more than a position”)
- ) strategy and implementation of activities aimed at increased supports for caregivers of persons with mental illness, in addition to the continued work of the Coalition and sustaining the collaboration between aging and behavioral health providers at the local level.
- Studies Support Effectiveness Of Ketamine, Esketamine For Difficult-To-Treat Depression, MDD With Suicidal Ideation, Expert Says
- In Small Study, Investigational Nondopamine Antipsychotic Show Signals It May Improve Psychosis Symptoms In Patients With Parkinson’s Disease
- Benzoate Treatment Appears To Improve Cognitive Function Among Women With Later-Stage Dementia In Small Study
- More Than One In Ten Patients Who Receive An ICD May Also Develop Anxiety Or Depression, Research Suggests