In May of 2015, the Fuqua Center for Late-Life Depression and the Geriatric Outpatient Clinic moved to 12 Executive Park Drive, N.E., 5th Floor, Atlanta, Georgia 30329 as part of the Emory Brain Health Center. Click on the following link to learn more about the Brain Health Center and to watch a video about the work of the Fuqua Center
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Helps Improve Memory In Older Adults, Study Suggests
- Older Adults With Hearing Loss May Have Increased Risk For Depression, Study Suggests.
- Healthy Diet During Midlife Appears Not To Prevent Dementia, Study Indicates.
- Shorter Reproductive Span Tied To Increased Dementia Risk In Women, Study Indicates
- Researchers Find No Causal Link Between Smoking And Dementia.