Click here to read about the work being done by Emory researchers as they seek ways to help make the lives of those who are living longer better. Page 24 includes information about the work being done by Dr. William M. McDonald, J.B. Fuqua Chair for Lte-Life Depression, whose research specializes in neuro-modulation therapies for elderly patients.
- Black, Native American/Alaska Native Patients Less Likely to Receive Follow-Up MH Care
- Suicide Risk Higher for Some Patients Following Cancer Surgery
- Hospitalization With Infection Linked to Dementia Later in Life
- Past Incarceration Linked to Increased Mental Health Risk, Heavy Drinking in Older People
- AJP Editors Identify Top Studies in 2022 That May Have Significant Impact in Psychiatry