Click here to read about the work being done by Emory researchers as they seek ways to help make the lives of those who are living longer better. Page 24 includes information about the work being done by Dr. William M. McDonald, J.B. Fuqua Chair for Lte-Life Depression, whose research specializes in neuro-modulation therapies for elderly patients.
- Patients Between 75 And 80 Years Old Who Take Opioids May Have Increased Dementia Risk, Data Indicate
- Social Isolation May Be Tied To Significantly Increased Risk Of Dementia In Older People, Scan Study Indicates
- People With COVID-19 May Be More Likely To Develop Mental Health Disorder In Months Following Infection, Study Suggests
- People With Serious Mental Illness May Have Up To Double The Risk Of Heart Disease, Study Indicates
- People Diagnosed With Schizophrenia Showed Early Signs Of Cognitive Decline As Well As Rapid Declines Later In Life, Study Suggests