Click here to read about the work being done by Emory researchers as they seek ways to help make the lives of those who are living longer better. Page 24 includes information about the work being done by Dr. William M. McDonald, J.B. Fuqua Chair for Lte-Life Depression, whose research specializes in neuro-modulation therapies for elderly patients.
- Seasonal Affective Disorder Spotlighted
- Hospitalized Patients With COVID-19 And No Prior History Of Dementia Have Elevated Levels Of Brain Injury Biomarkers, Study Suggests
- Patients With Prostate Cancer Treated With Latest Forms Of Hormone Blockers Were More Likely To Develop Depression, Study Finds
- Opioid Overdose Deaths Among Older Adults Increased From 1999 To 2019, Especially Among Non-Hispanic Black Men, Researchers Say
- Older Adults Who Are More Physically Active May Have Higher Levels Of Synaptic Proteins, Study Indicates