Click here to read about the work being done by Emory researchers as they seek ways to help make the lives of those who are living longer better. Page 24 includes information about the work being done by Dr. William M. McDonald, J.B. Fuqua Chair for Lte-Life Depression, whose research specializes in neuro-modulation therapies for elderly patients.
- Genes Of “Super Agers” May Help Fend Off Protein Build-Up In The Brain, Small Scan Study Suggests
- Long-Term Esketamine Nasal Spray Plus New Oral Antidepressant May Be Safe Among Patients With Treatment Resistant Depression, Phase 3 Study Indicates
- Co-Prescribed Benzodiazepines May Present Treatment Challenges For Older Adults With Generalized Anxiety Disorder Or Major Depressive Disorder, Study Suggests
- ECT Appears To Be Effective Treatment Option For Severe Depressive Disorder, Small Study Suggests
- Frailty May Worsen Outcomes From Antidepressant Treatment In Older Adults With Depression, Small Study Indicates