Click here to read about the work being done by Emory researchers as they seek ways to help make the lives of those who are living longer better. Page 24 includes information about the work being done by Dr. William M. McDonald, J.B. Fuqua Chair for Lte-Life Depression, whose research specializes in neuro-modulation therapies for elderly patients.
- Misunderstandings About Cognitive Decline Present Obstacles For Seniors Who Want To Vote
- Catheter Ablation For AF Lowers Dementia Risk, Study Says
- Severe Apathy In Cognitively Normal Older People May Be Associated With Increased Risk Of Future Dementia, Research Suggests
- Cigarette Smoking May Be Tied To Increased Amounts Of Alzheimer’s Disease Risk Biomarkers, Researchers Say
- AI Program That Analyzes Language May Be Able To Predict Alzheimer’s Later In Life, Study Suggests