Click here to read about the work being done by Emory researchers as they seek ways to help make the lives of those who are living longer better. Page 24 includes information about the work being done by Dr. William M. McDonald, J.B. Fuqua Chair for Lte-Life Depression, whose research specializes in neuro-modulation therapies for elderly patients.
- Gum Disease, Tooth Loss May Be Linked To Increased Risk For Dementia, Study Suggests
- Post-Infection Mortality Higher In Older Adults With Dementia Than Others In Both Short- And Long-Term, Data Indicate
- Vortioxetine May Reduce Cognitive Impairment Among Patients With MDD, Systematic Review Suggests
- Genes, Healthy And Fulfilling Lifestyle May Explain Why Some People In Their 90s Remain Sharp, Small Study Indicates
- Good Cardiovascular Health May Halve Risk For Dementia, Study Indicates