Click here to read about the work being done by Emory researchers as they seek ways to help make the lives of those who are living longer better. Page 24 includes information about the work being done by Dr. William M. McDonald, J.B. Fuqua Chair for Lte-Life Depression, whose research specializes in neuro-modulation therapies for elderly patients.
- Certain Changes In Part Of Brain Stem May Be Potential Indicator Of Alzheimer’s Disease, Scan Study Suggests
- Primary Care Physicians Often Face Challenges Discussing Alcohol Use With Older Patients, Small Qualitative Study Suggests
- COVID-19 Pandemic May Have Had A Greater Impact On The Mental Health Of Older Women With A History Of Childhood Abuse Or Intimate Partner Violence Than Women Without Such Histories, Research Suggests
- Apple Reportedly Developing Software To Diagnose, Screen For Depression In Users
- CMS Proposing To Permanently Allow Payment Under Medicare Program For ‘Audio-Only’ Telehealth Mental Health Services