Click here to read about the work being done by Emory researchers as they seek ways to help make the lives of those who are living longer better. Page 24 includes information about the work being done by Dr. William M. McDonald, J.B. Fuqua Chair for Lte-Life Depression, whose research specializes in neuro-modulation therapies for elderly patients.
- Brexpiprazole May Help Ease Agitation In People With Alzheimer’s Dementia, Phase III Study Suggests
- Nearly 10% Of Americans Suffer From Depression, Data Indicate
- Older Adults With COVID-19 More Likely To Have New Diagnosis Of Alzheimer’s Disease One Year After SARS-CoV-2 Infection, Data Show
- Daily Use Of Multivitamin-Mineral Supplements May Be Tied To Slower Rate Of Age-Related Cognitive Decline, Phase 3 Study Data Indicate
- Study Reveals Significant Reduction In Symptoms Of Depression After Receiving IV Ketamine