February 20, 2017 Click Here for link to WAGA-TV report on Treatment Resistant Depression, ECT, and an interview with Dr. William McDonald, M.D., J.B.. Fuqua Chair for Late-Life Psychiatry, Emory University School of Medicine.
- Updated Position Statement Issued About Ethical Considerations That Often Arise In Treatment Of Patients With Dementia
- ECT Appears Not To Significantly Increase Risk Of Serious Medical Events In Adults Who Are Hospitalized For Depression, Study Indicates
- “Cognitively Active Lifestyle” May Delay Dementia Onset Up To Five Years, Research Suggests
- Vortioxetine May More Effectively Improve Depression, Anxiety And Cognition Among Adults With MDD, Meta-Analysis Indicates
- Reminder Letter May Help Lower Number Of Telehealth No-Shows Among Older Patients, Researchers Say