February 20, 2017 Click Here for link to WAGA-TV report on Treatment Resistant Depression, ECT, and an interview with Dr. William McDonald, M.D., J.B.. Fuqua Chair for Late-Life Psychiatry, Emory University School of Medicine.
- New Medication May Provide Relief From Depression In Two Weeks, Small Industry-Sponsored Clinical Trial Suggests
- Certain Cognitive Deficits May Persist Into Remission Of A Major Depressive Episode, Meta-Analysis Suggests
- CPAP Treatment Of OSA May Ease Depression In People With Heart Disease, Research Suggests
- Eating Dark Chocolate May Positively Affect Mood, Relieve Depressive Symptoms, Study Suggests
- High Remission Rates May Be Observed In Patients With Three Or More Follow-up Visits After Routine Depression Screening And Treatment, Researchers Say