February 20, 2017 Click Here for link to WAGA-TV report on Treatment Resistant Depression, ECT, and an interview with Dr. William McDonald, M.D., J.B.. Fuqua Chair for Late-Life Psychiatry, Emory University School of Medicine.
- Woman With Dementia Struggles To Have Advance Directives Followed By Care Community
- Poor Pulmonary Function May Be Indicator Of Increased Dementia Risk, According To Study Assessment
- Review Study Suggests Sleep Troubles May Increase Risk For Cognitive Problems Or Dementia
- Patients With Alzheimer’s Disease Who Use Antipsychotics May Be At Increased Risk For Head Injuries, TBIs, Study Indicates
- Study Indicates Lifestyle Changes May Slow Progression Of Frontotemporal Dementia