February 20, 2017 Click Here for link to WAGA-TV report on Treatment Resistant Depression, ECT, and an interview with Dr. William McDonald, M.D., J.B.. Fuqua Chair for Late-Life Psychiatry, Emory University School of Medicine.
- Black, Native American/Alaska Native Patients Less Likely to Receive Follow-Up MH Care
- Suicide Risk Higher for Some Patients Following Cancer Surgery
- Hospitalization With Infection Linked to Dementia Later in Life
- Past Incarceration Linked to Increased Mental Health Risk, Heavy Drinking in Older People
- AJP Editors Identify Top Studies in 2022 That May Have Significant Impact in Psychiatry