February 20, 2017 Click Here for link to WAGA-TV report on Treatment Resistant Depression, ECT, and an interview with Dr. William McDonald, M.D., J.B.. Fuqua Chair for Late-Life Psychiatry, Emory University School of Medicine.
- SSRI Antidepressants Appear Not To Raise Risk For Intracerebral Hemorrhage, Research Suggests
- Flortaucipir-PET Scans May Help Determine Patient’s Risk Of Progressing To Alzheimer’s, Researchers Say
- Mental Illness Linked To Poorer Physical Health And Accelerated Aging Later In Life, Study Indicates
- Sleeping Fewer Than Five Hours Per Night May Be Tied To Increased Risk For Dementia, Death Among US Older Adults, Study Indicates
- Small Postmortem Study Reveals Why Some People Remain Cognitively Sharp Into Very Old Age