February 20, 2017 Click Here for link to WAGA-TV report on Treatment Resistant Depression, ECT, and an interview with Dr. William McDonald, M.D., J.B.. Fuqua Chair for Late-Life Psychiatry, Emory University School of Medicine.
- Review Article Summarizes Role Of rTMS In Treatment Of Cognitive Impairments In Schizophrenia And Bipolar Disorder
- Late-Life Air Pollution Exposure Among Women Aged 80 Or Older May Be Tied To Increased Risk For Depressive Episodes, Episodic Memory Declines, Researchers Say
- Older Adults Appear To Be More Resilient During COVID-19 Pandemic Than Younger Adults, Research Indicates
- Anxiety May Speed Progression From Mild Cognitive Impairment To Alzheimer’s, Study Indicates
- Patients With SARS-CoV-2 May Present With Only Symptoms Of Delirium, Study Indicates