February 20, 2017 Click Here for link to WAGA-TV report on Treatment Resistant Depression, ECT, and an interview with Dr. William McDonald, M.D., J.B.. Fuqua Chair for Late-Life Psychiatry, Emory University School of Medicine.
- Higher Than Average Numbers Have Died Of Dementia Because Of Isolation Measures During Pandemic
- Experience Of Age May Act As Buffer For Distress, Suicidal Ideation Among Older Physicians, Study Indicates
- Substance Use Increasing Among Elderly Patients, Expert Says
- Long-Term Treatment With Certain Antidepressants Associated With Reduced Incidence Of Dementia, Research Suggests
- Researchers Say Older Americans With Depression Have Shown Resilience During The Pandemic