February 20, 2017 Click Here for link to WAGA-TV report on Treatment Resistant Depression, ECT, and an interview with Dr. William McDonald, M.D., J.B.. Fuqua Chair for Late-Life Psychiatry, Emory University School of Medicine.
- USPSTF Says Insufficient Evidence Exists To Assess Benefits, Harms Of Screening For Cognitive Impairment In Older Adults
- Researchers Say Cognitive Decline May Happen Faster In Widowed Adults Than Married Ones
- Seniors Who Experience Declines In Memory And Gait May Have Higher Risk For Dementia, Review Study Indicates
- Study Links Flavonol Intake With Lowered Alzheimer’s Risk
- Two Drugs Do Not Appear To Help People With Inherited Form Of Alzheimer’s Disease