February 20, 2017 Click Here for link to WAGA-TV report on Treatment Resistant Depression, ECT, and an interview with Dr. William McDonald, M.D., J.B.. Fuqua Chair for Late-Life Psychiatry, Emory University School of Medicine.
- Combination Of Five Lifestyle Habits May Reduce Risk Of Alzheimer’s Disease By 60%, Research IndicatesCombination Of Five Lifestyle Habits May Reduce Risk Of Alzheimer’s Disease By 60%, Research Indicates
- Younger People With Family History Of Alzheimer’s Disease May Score Lower On Memory Test Than Their Peers, Study Indicates
- ECT Safe, Effective For Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Anticholinergic Medications May Increase Risk For Dementia, Research Suggests
- Adults With Primary Hyperparathyroidism And Depression May Experience Improvement In Both Somatic And Cognitive Depressive Symptoms After Undergoing Successful Parathyroidectomy, Small Study Indicates