February 20, 2017 Click Here for link to WAGA-TV report on Treatment Resistant Depression, ECT, and an interview with Dr. William McDonald, M.D., J.B.. Fuqua Chair for Late-Life Psychiatry, Emory University School of Medicine.
- Patients Between 75 And 80 Years Old Who Take Opioids May Have Increased Dementia Risk, Data Indicate
- Social Isolation May Be Tied To Significantly Increased Risk Of Dementia In Older People, Scan Study Indicates
- People With COVID-19 May Be More Likely To Develop Mental Health Disorder In Months Following Infection, Study Suggests
- People With Serious Mental Illness May Have Up To Double The Risk Of Heart Disease, Study Indicates
- People Diagnosed With Schizophrenia Showed Early Signs Of Cognitive Decline As Well As Rapid Declines Later In Life, Study Suggests