February 20, 2017 Click Here for link to WAGA-TV report on Treatment Resistant Depression, ECT, and an interview with Dr. William McDonald, M.D., J.B.. Fuqua Chair for Late-Life Psychiatry, Emory University School of Medicine.
- Older Adults Who Maintain Steady Weight Less Likely To Experience Rapid Cognitive Decline, Research Indicates
- Stroke Recurrence And Severity Raised Risk Of Dementia, Research Indicates
- Adults Over Age 65 In The US Appear To Have More Cost-Related Mental Healthcare Access Challenges Than Seniors In Other Similarly Developed Nations, Researchers Say
- Higher Levels Of Anxiety May Be Tied To Increases In Cardiometabolic Risk Biomarkers Over Time In Men, Researchers Say
- Seasonal Affective Disorder Spotlighted