February 20, 2017 Click Here for link to WAGA-TV report on Treatment Resistant Depression, ECT, and an interview with Dr. William McDonald, M.D., J.B.. Fuqua Chair for Late-Life Psychiatry, Emory University School of Medicine.
- Brexpiprazole May Help Ease Agitation In People With Alzheimer’s Dementia, Phase III Study Suggests
- Nearly 10% Of Americans Suffer From Depression, Data Indicate
- Older Adults With COVID-19 More Likely To Have New Diagnosis Of Alzheimer’s Disease One Year After SARS-CoV-2 Infection, Data Show
- Daily Use Of Multivitamin-Mineral Supplements May Be Tied To Slower Rate Of Age-Related Cognitive Decline, Phase 3 Study Data Indicate
- Study Reveals Significant Reduction In Symptoms Of Depression After Receiving IV Ketamine