Healio (8/3, Demko) reported that an expert “international consensus panel offered guidance on the most appropriate treatment approaches for managing behavioral and psychological symptoms – and agitation and psychosis – related to dementia, as well as the most promising treatments for the future.” Their recommendations were published online Aug. 2 in International Psychogeriatrics.(SOURCE: APA Headlines)
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Helps Improve Memory In Older Adults, Study Suggests
- Older Adults With Hearing Loss May Have Increased Risk For Depression, Study Suggests.
- Healthy Diet During Midlife Appears Not To Prevent Dementia, Study Indicates.
- Shorter Reproductive Span Tied To Increased Dementia Risk In Women, Study Indicates
- Researchers Find No Causal Link Between Smoking And Dementia.