Reuters (3/6, Rapaport) reports researchers found in a review study that “people with chronic health problems like cancer and heart disease who suffer from depression may find their mood improve when they do aerobic exercise.” The findings were published in the British Journal of Sports Medicine. (SOURCE: APA Headlines)
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Helps Improve Memory In Older Adults, Study Suggests
- Older Adults With Hearing Loss May Have Increased Risk For Depression, Study Suggests.
- Healthy Diet During Midlife Appears Not To Prevent Dementia, Study Indicates.
- Shorter Reproductive Span Tied To Increased Dementia Risk In Women, Study Indicates
- Researchers Find No Causal Link Between Smoking And Dementia.