The New York Times (3/14, Bakalar) reports researchers found that “eating mushrooms may reduce the risk for mild cognitive impairment, or M.C.I., a type of memory impairment that is often a precursor of Alzheimer’s disease.” The findings were published in the Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease. (SOURCE: APA Headlines)
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Helps Improve Memory In Older Adults, Study Suggests
- Older Adults With Hearing Loss May Have Increased Risk For Depression, Study Suggests.
- Healthy Diet During Midlife Appears Not To Prevent Dementia, Study Indicates.
- Shorter Reproductive Span Tied To Increased Dementia Risk In Women, Study Indicates
- Researchers Find No Causal Link Between Smoking And Dementia.