HealthDay (4/2) reports researchers found that “having a shorter reproductive span is associated with an increased risk for dementia in women.” The findings were published in Neurology. (SOURCE: APA Headlines)
- LDL Cholesterol May Play A Role In Development Of Early-Onset Alzheimer’s, Researchers Conclude
- People Who Take Antidepressants After Age 60 May Face Greater Risk Of Dementia Than People Who Do Not Take Antidepressants, Research Suggests
- WHO Releases New Guidelines On How To Reduce Risk Of Dementia
- Physicians Define Type Of Dementia Similar To Alzheimer’s.
- Epigenetics Researchers In New Jersey Working To Develop New Medications For Alzheimer’s.