HealthDay (4/2) reports researchers found that “having a shorter reproductive span is associated with an increased risk for dementia in women.” The findings were published in Neurology. (SOURCE: APA Headlines)
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Helps Improve Memory In Older Adults, Study Suggests
- Older Adults With Hearing Loss May Have Increased Risk For Depression, Study Suggests.
- Healthy Diet During Midlife Appears Not To Prevent Dementia, Study Indicates.
- Shorter Reproductive Span Tied To Increased Dementia Risk In Women, Study Indicates
- Researchers Find No Causal Link Between Smoking And Dementia.