HealthDay (5/29, Reinberg) reports research indicates that LDL “cholesterol may play a role i(SOURCE: APA Headlines)n the development of early-onset Alzheimer’s,” researchers concluded after sequencing “specific areas of the genes of more than 2,100 people,” some 260 of whom “had their cholesterol levels checked.” The findings were published online in JAMA Neurology.(SOURCE: APA Headlines)
- LDL Cholesterol May Play A Role In Development Of Early-Onset Alzheimer’s, Researchers Conclude
- People Who Take Antidepressants After Age 60 May Face Greater Risk Of Dementia Than People Who Do Not Take Antidepressants, Research Suggests
- WHO Releases New Guidelines On How To Reduce Risk Of Dementia
- Physicians Define Type Of Dementia Similar To Alzheimer’s.
- Epigenetics Researchers In New Jersey Working To Develop New Medications For Alzheimer’s.