CNN (11/26, Nedelman) reports, “A single dose of ketamine may be able to curb harmful drinking behavior by ‘rewriting drinking memories,’” researchers concluded. The findings of the 90-participant study were published online Nov. 26 in Nature Communications. Providing similar coverage are Newsweek (11/26, Gander), STAT (11/26, Thielking), and NPR (11/26, Kennedy (SOURCE: APA Headlines)
- ) strategy and implementation of activities aimed at increased supports for caregivers of persons with mental illness, in addition to the continued work of the Coalition and sustaining the collaboration between aging and behavioral health providers at the local level.
- Studies Support Effectiveness Of Ketamine, Esketamine For Difficult-To-Treat Depression, MDD With Suicidal Ideation, Expert Says
- In Small Study, Investigational Nondopamine Antipsychotic Show Signals It May Improve Psychosis Symptoms In Patients With Parkinson’s Disease
- Benzoate Treatment Appears To Improve Cognitive Function Among Women With Later-Stage Dementia In Small Study
- More Than One In Ten Patients Who Receive An ICD May Also Develop Anxiety Or Depression, Research Suggests