Click here to read about the work being done by Emory researchers as they seek ways to help make the lives of those who are living longer better. Page 24 includes information about the work being done by Dr. William M. McDonald, J.B. Fuqua Chair for Lte-Life Depression, whose research specializes in neuro-modulation therapies for elderly patients.
- FDA Clears New Biomarker Assays for Early Alzheimer’s Detection
- Insights into brain connectivity may help clinicians choose between talk therapy and medications for depression
- Experts at AAGP Annual Meeting Offer Tips for Taking Older Patients’ Medication History
- Risk of Dementia May Be Reduced by Vitamin D Supplementation
- Air Pollution Exposure May Be Linked to Late-Onset Depression