February 20, 2017 Click Here for link to WAGA-TV report on Treatment Resistant Depression, ECT, and an interview with Dr. William McDonald, M.D., J.B.. Fuqua Chair for Late-Life Psychiatry, Emory University School of Medicine.
- FDA Clears New Biomarker Assays for Early Alzheimer’s Detection
- Insights into brain connectivity may help clinicians choose between talk therapy and medications for depression
- Experts at AAGP Annual Meeting Offer Tips for Taking Older Patients’ Medication History
- Risk of Dementia May Be Reduced by Vitamin D Supplementation
- Air Pollution Exposure May Be Linked to Late-Onset Depression